Sunday, August 17, 2014

Erra karam for Karam dosa and Idly,dosa and all breakfast recipes

Hello Viewers,
I thought of posting Errakaram today. I remember there used to be a small hotel in Nellore in balaji nagar and they are hailed from tamilnadu , Errakaram dosam made by them are used to be my all time favourite. My uncle used to bring whenever we go there for vacation. I could still feel the taste buds of that taste, though it is morethan 20 years that I had. But with multiple tries, I could succeed in bringing that taste back and my brother used to appreciate me for bringing the memories back with my Erra karam dosa. Its so simple and the secret is - this karam tastes wonderful the next day than first day. Fine, try it out and leave your feedback.
Ingredients :

1. Mirapakayalu - 10
2. Onion - 1 big
3. Salt to taste
4. Popu

Preperation: Grind mirapakayalu and onion and salt to a fine paste. Add popu to it. Keep it in fridge. Next day you can just spread it on dosa, your errakaram dosa is ready!!!

Taste it, you will never forget this taste and this can't be compared with any pizza,burger or any Chinese.....This dosa is of its own taste!!!
 

No comments: